The Sport Relief Mile!!
When? Friday 13th March, period 1.
Where? School Field.
How? Sign up with Mr Worsell and donate £1 to Sport Relief before Thursday 12th March.
- You will get changed at the start of period 1. Full PE kit must be worn
- You can complete the mile in a variety of ways; jogging, running, walking, cartwheels or the wheelbarrow!!
- You are not able to sign up on the day so see Mr Worsell over the next week to confirm your place!!
Students versus Teachers!!
When? Every lunchtime!
Where? The Activity Studio and MUGA!
How? Turn up to the PE office each lunch and see what is on offer! Sports will vary from Table Tennis, Badminton and Netball to Benchball and Tchoukball.
- Trainers need to worn for each event.
- If you have any specific sports you want to compete against the teachers in then let Mr Worsell know!!
24 Hour Sportathon!!
When? Friday 13th March – Saturday 14th March.
Where? All sports facilities.
How? PE Staff and Sports Captains will be taking part in sport from 6.00am on Friday 13th March all the way through until Saturday 14th March. Some of you will be involved in this during PE lessons and clubs before school, at lunch and afterschool.
Non – School Uniform!!
How? Bring £2 into school to wear non – school uniform. This can be sports related or normal non – school uniform. This money will go to Sports Relief with a percentage of year 11 contributions going towards the Year 11 Prom!
Failure to do so may prevent future events such as this taking place.