Exam Results 2019
Garth Hill were delighted with this year's A Level results . At the time of writing, indications are that the results in terms of value added (progress) are possibly the best results in the College’s history. The overall pass rate was 99%. Students’ scores represent another ‘red hot’ performance using the ALPS (A Level Performance Scores) system graded at band 3 (top 25% of sixth providers nationally).
Special mention goes to the following students;
- Frankie Pugh achieved three A* grades in History, Law and Politics.
- Sophia Di Maida achieved A* grades in English and History and an A grade in Psychology.
- Aidan Storey achieved an A* grade in Mathematics and an A grade in further Mathematics.
- Kyle Shipman achieved A grades in Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Thomas Watson achieved A grades in Mathematics and Physics.
Congratulations to all students, staff and parents. The results are a strong indication of the high quality of education provided in the Sixth Form.
Level 3 2019
A2 Results Summary (91 students entered)
Pass Rate (Grades A* - E) including equivalents – 99%
Pass Rate (Grades A* - C) including equivalents – 68%
Pass Rate (Grades A* - B) including equivalents – 44%
Pass Rate (Grades A* - A) including equivalents – 28%
Average Total Point Score per student - 78.9 (QCA scale)
Consistently in the top 30% of A level providers in the country